Why does Instagram say user not found?

• 5 posts
    June 5, 2023 10:06 AM BST

If you are an active Instagram user then maybe you have encountered ‘user not found’ while trying to access somebody's profile on Instagram. User not found on Instagram is the most frustrating message while searching somebody on Instagram. If you want to know why this message appears on your Instagram while accessing somebody's profile on Instagram then you can visit our blog and read the reasons behind this. 

• 1 posts
    July 21, 2023 8:25 AM BST

I think you maybe have found the person who blocked you or is no longer using Instagram. Actually, I am facing the same problem a few days ago when I was trying to find my friend to tell her about Champion Teamwear announcing a big discount. We could apply the discount by simply entering the Discount Code for Champion Teamwear. Since we both love basketball and wanted jerseys, I wanted to share the news with her. However I tried many time to contact with her but after sometime she called me and informed me that she had deactivated her account. And when I clicked on her profile, it said 'user not found.

This post was edited by olivia maya at July 21, 2023 8:30 AM BST