glue for extensions

• 7 posts
    July 4, 2023 7:46 PM BST

Hello how are you? I hope very well, my girlfriend always uses eyelash extensions, she has been using them for several years and she always bought all her beauty products in a trusted store, but it has happened that the last time she tried to buy there they had all the products except the glue for eyelash extensions, they have told him that they will bring this product in approximately 1 month because they have had a problem in the distributor where they order products, that is why I am looking for a store so that my girlfriend can buy this glue For your extensions, since without it you cannot put them on. What store can you recommend?

• July 4, 2023 10:47 PM BST

If your girlfriend does professional eyelash extensions, I think she needs a trusted store. My eyelash extension artist once told me that she buys everything she needs from an online store. I will try in the near future to ask her where she buys glue for lashes. 

• July 4, 2023 11:38 PM BST

I called my lash technician, we're friends. I thought that your girl urgently needs eyelash glue. Because without it, work stops and she could lose clients. My friend told me that the glue for lashes and all the necessary work, she buys in the online store STACY LASH. I hope I was able to help you. It's really nice when a boyfriend cares about these things. Your girlfriend is very lucky.

• 1 posts
    July 5, 2023 12:40 AM BST

In situations where immediate access to specific products is required, online stores can often be a convenient solution. There are various reputable online platforms that offer a wide range of beauty supplies, including eyelash glue, which can be beneficial for your girlfriend's work. Exploring these options might provide her with the convenience of acquiring the needed items without any disruptions in her services.

• 1 posts
    July 5, 2023 12:48 AM BST

The convenience of online shopping allows professionals like your girlfriend to access a diverse range of products with just a few clicks. It's worth considering these platforms as they often provide reliable shipping services, which can expedite the delivery process. This way, she can promptly replenish her stock and continue serving her clients without any inconveniences.